If you would like to submit your book for consideration to be stocked at Photobookstore, please email in the first instance or use our contact form. Before getting touch, please ensure you have suitable images of your book (or a lo-res pdf) and all relevant information available.
We receive many submission emails on a weekly basis, and over the course of a year, only a handful of unsolicited submissions will make it onto the website. Unfortunately there is only time to follow-up on books that we are interested in, and unsuccessful submissions will not be replied to.
A few guidelines:
- a thorough well-researched professional proposal is far more likely to get a response than a one line enquiry.
- tagging or sending a message on social media is very unlikely to yield a reply.
- we rarely stock zines or books that retail for less than £25 or less
- the contents of the book are far more interesting to us, than knowing which other bookstore are carrying the book, or what awards is has been shortlisted for.
- we are incredibly busy in December, we rarely have time to consider submissions during this period.
Thank you for your understanding.